INFORMATION ON THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data; hereinafter: GDPR) we would like to inform you that:
ADMINISTRATOR AND INSPECTOR OF PERSONAL DATA
- The data administrator is Event Logistica with headquarters in 30-702 Kraków, Lipowa 3D, Poland.
a) Processing in accordance with applicable law;
b) Collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to processing incompatible with those purposes;
c) Substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d) Stored in a form that allows identification of the persons they concern, no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The Administrator, while implementing the Policy, strives to systematically modernize his IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data in order to secure personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of personal data protection regulations, unauthorized change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator pays particular attention to protecting Users’ privacy. The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed data, including programming safeguards, such as data encryption systems, with due diligence. In particular, the Administrator protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. The administrator exercises constant control over the data processing process and limits access to data as much as possible, granting appropriate authorizations only when it is necessary for the proper operation of the website.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Users themselves, as well as the statutory authorization to process the data necessary to conclude a contract with the Administrator for the provision of services and the implementation and settlement of services provided by the Administrator as part of the services provided.
- The data provided by the User during Registration are used for the purposes indicated in the content of the User’s consent to the processing of personal data. Contact details, with the User’s consent, are also used to send to the User by the Administrator information about the Administrator and services provided by him. The user may at any time opt out of receiving this type of information by sending an e-mail with such a request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally, occasionally, by means of a contact form (with the User’s consent) sent via e-mail or made available directly on the Website, the Administrator collects data from Users such as: name of the entrepreneur including the company (name) and name of the contacting person, registered office address, branches address, tax identification number, REGON number, e-mail address of the contact person, telephone number, number assigned in the IT system. These data are used to prepare personalized offers and to provide commercial information. Disclosure of these data and consent to their processing is always voluntary, and the User may at any time opt out of receiving offers or commercial information.
- Users’ data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including competent judicial authorities as well as on the basis of the User’s consent and for the purposes for which data are processed.
- If the Administrator receives information about the User’s use of websites in breach of the regulations or applicable regulations, the Administrator reserves the right to process the User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine his responsibility, provided that he records for the purposes of evidence the fact of obtaining and the content of these messages .
- The administrator ensures the implementation of Users’ rights under the Act on the protection of personal data and other relevant legal provisions, including the right to access the content of their personal data and the right to correct it, as well as the right to control the processing of their own personal data on the principles set out in the provisions of generally applicable law, by requesting supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or delete them, if they are incomplete, outdated, false or have been collected in violation of applicable law or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- The administrator informs that during a visit to the website of shared services, data such as IP address, browser type, etc. are automatically downloaded. The data collected during internet connections are used for technical purposes related to the administration and management of servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place). These data can also be combined with the data provided by Users in order to provide services contained within the provided services.
- The administrator uses “cookies”. Information collected using “cookies” allow you to tailor services and content to the individual needs and preferences of Users, as well as are used to compile general statistics on the use of shared services by Users. Turning off the option in the web browser that allows you to save “cookies” generally does not prevent the use of websites, but may cause some difficulties. Detailed provisions regarding Cookies are set out in the Cookies Policy.